Personal Dentistry for Your Best Smile
At Seminole Heights Family Dentistry, we take a personal approach to dental care, and get to know each and every patient as a person with respect for their unique situation.
Starting with your first visit, Dr. Kali George and our team will spend time talking with and actively listening to you. The better we understand what you want from treatment, and the more we know about your concerns, the better we can tailor every visit and each procedure.
Our goal is to form a long-term relationship with you: one based on open communication, trust, and respect. We are honored to be your dental care partners and we’re here to help you achieve your healthiest, most wonderful smile!
What’s Different About Seminole Heights Family Dentistry?
- We care about you! We thrive on the connections that grow with our patients; we value each friendship and provide the same level of care we’d offer a family member. We want you to have positive dental experiences. Please talk with us about what you need to feel at home.
- We’re truly family friendly! Nothing makes us happier than caring for people at all stages of life, hearing their stories, and sharing a few of our own. Whether we’re seeing a child at his or her first trip to the dentist, changing a teen’s smile, or restoring function so grandparents can eat the foods they want, we’re glad to be of service.
- We’re attentive to your comfort. Not everyone likes seeing the dentist, and we understand that. We’ve designed our office to be warm, welcoming, and safe. Our treatment chairs are well-padded and supportive, and we offer neck pillows, blankets, and headphones.
- We strive to deliver anxiety-free visits. With an attentive and gentle dentist and team, we’ll work with you at your pace, and ensure that treatment goes smoothly. If you’re anxious, we offer nitrous oxide and mild oral sedation.
- We do more than work on teeth. Dr. George and our team know the connection between oral health and overall wellness. We will help you understand this connection, by providing useful information and plenty of support as you develop stronger home dental hygiene and establish healthier habits. We want you to have a healthy smile AND a healthy body!
Schedule a New Patient Visit
At Seminole Heights Family Dentistry, we believe you need to understand your dental health fully, and the range of options available to correct any issues.
Please contact our Tampa, FL dental office and schedule a new patient exam with Dr. George. No high-pressure sales pitch or services you don’t want; simply ethical recommendations and path to get you to the health-filled, beautiful smile you desire. We offer evening hours and are open during lunch. Call today!